Yep, it's been a while. Almost nine months to be exact, and I've missed out on sharing so many special moments, so many pictures, so many high's and low's, so many wonderful, amazing "Aha" moments. That's okay though. We're doing wonderful. We're filled with peace. The girls are growing, they're beautiful, they're full of energy (more than I think I can handle at times ;), full of life. I love my husband more and more every day, and he never ceases to amaze me from the way he loves our daughters to the way he loves me. I am so honored to be his wife and so sincerely grateful that we're raising a family together ... living our life together, as one. We're living one day at a time and in awe of the things God is doing in us and all around us. We're loving, we're learning, we're counting, we're gaining, we're losing, we're waiting, we're working, we're praying, we're laughing, we're playing, we're painting, we're jumping, we're chasing, we're tickling, we're sharing, we're fussing, we're disciplining, we're obeying, we're growing, we're baking, we're giggling, we're dancing, we're singing, we're giving, we're heartbroken (in an amazing way), we're letting go and we're waiting, we're excited, we're praying, we're praying, we're praying and we're loving, we're loving, we're loving ... and we're full of joy. So much peace and joy.
I'm not going to try and play catch up from the past several months. The thought of that is exhausting ;), BUT I may have to share a few random flash backs with some pics here and there. For now, I will leave you with a slideshow that was made during the first of the year and a video from a few weeks ago. Gosh, I feel like the girls have changed so much since even the video ... they have, actually. They're changing daily, and I'm enjoying every moment, no matter how rewarding or exhausting!
Here's the slideshow: (Please scroll down and pause our playlist at the bottom of our blog so that it doesn't interfere with the music in the slideshow and the video below :)
http://saradharperphotography.com/shows/greenwayserenbe/
Ra Ra played around with her camera a couple of weeks ago and we reaped the rewards of her oh-so beautiful talent.
Greenway Family (test) from sara harper on Vimeo.
God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment