Sunday, June 26, 2011

Amazing Love

Thank you, North Point Ministries for your latest series: Amazing Stories. You continue to bless our family and we are thankful.
Clay Scroggins:

Rodney Anderson:

Justin Grunewald:

And the today's sermon with Andy Stanley:

Lord, You continue to humble our hearts. It hurts at times, but it's so freeing. Thank you for loving us so much. Thank you for Brett, and thank you for entrusting us with Briley Reese and Avery Kate in this lifetime. Thank you for your constant guidance, for molding our hearts, for drawing us near. Continue to stir our hearts with your desires. Continue giving us the courage to take each new step into what you're calling us to do ... courage to obey no matter how big or little. Help us not ask the what's or why's, but instead may we have faith to step out into the unknown and simply obey with pure hearts, wholeheartedly. May we not have moments of regret, only relief ... and your amazing love and joy. You alone are all we need. You amaze us, and with thankful hearts we sing of your praises. May all we say, all we do, bring you sweet, beautiful glory. We love you. In Him we sincerely pray ...

Hillsong United
"Hosanna"
I see the king of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes
The whole earth shakes

I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing
The people sing

Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest

I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith

I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to
Eternity

Hosanna in the highest

No comments: