Sunday, February 14, 2010

Your 1st Valentine's Together

Our weekend started with driving to South GA in the snow. A 2.5 hour drive turned into a 6 hour one, but you were both doll babies and the snow acted as entertainment during the ride. Saturday you stayed with Daddy and Gampy while the ladies attended a shower for Aunt Kiki at Ocilla Baptist. It was so fun seeing everyone there, and you were able to visit Grandpa Cotton and Miss Dean during that time. Later that night, we threw Uncle Trey and Aunt Kiki a couple's shower that was more fun ... a long day, but lots of fun. And so, here we are, your 1st Valentine's together. Briley, this morning after riding around the farm with Daddy and Gampy, I asked you about what you saw in the fields that cows like to eat. You said, "Ham bales!" Daddy had been correcting you, but you kept calling them ham bales as if that's what he had been calling them all along ... made us giggle, of course. Tonight, you were concerned that you hadn't given Avery a Valentine, so, you made one just for her. Very sweet. You love her just as much as she adores you.
I better go ... Daddy just called me down for dinner. He made us chicken parm with pasta ... chocolate fondue for dessert. Yummmm! I'm one blessed mama with three sweet Valentines. ;) I love you.

 
  
 

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

I love that first photo of them. Aren't sisters the sweetest?!