Sunday, October 04, 2009

Surprise Lunch & Yummy Brunch

On Wednesday, what I thought was a birthday lunch for one of our Waumba Weekday teachers, ended up being a lunch in honor of baby Greenway #2. What a sneaky, but extrememly sweet and thoughtful surprise! They made my favorite Mexican dish made of shredded chicken tacos, we had yummy cake and they showered us with lots of presents for our sweet baby girl. They truly out-did themselves, but I couldn't be more thankful. Great group of girls to work with! I just love surprises!
This morning, I had another wonderful time celebrating while having brunch with more friends and family. It meant so much being surrounded by so many special people who all share in our excitement. They, too, showered us with sweet surprises and wishes. I feel truly blessed.

My Waumba Weekday Girls : )

Special time with family and friends


Her sweet going home outfit from Nonna



Awesome antique mirror from GG, Aunt Paige & Aunt Allison

No comments: