Monday, September 28, 2009

36 week check-up ...

As I was about to start typing, I stopped and took a look at a post Brett typed up on Friday, February 2, 2007 ... Two days before Briley was born. Click here if you'd like to take a quick peek.

I had a bit of deja-vu this morning during my doctor's visit. I'm 36 weeks and 1 day today, a little over 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced. I was advised to take it as easy as possible this week and told that, of course, I could go another 3 weeks with these measurements. We're hoping for at least another week though. Again, it's in God's hands, she's in God's hands and that's comforting enough. We shall see, soon enough, how long she's going to decide to hang in there!

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

Oh wow! Big news! I take it you won't be in Weekday for a while? I know Amelia will miss you!! Hope you get another week at least!