Monday, October 30, 2006

Our first full house


We had visitors from south Georgia this past weekend. Nonna, Gampy, Aunt Shonya, cousin Raven and Gates filled our guest rooms and helped us get settled in a little more. Raven couldn't wait to take a
bubble bath after waking up Saturday morning, and Gates entertained us with many smiles. At one point, we had a cat running through the house. I think all of the excitement wore Gates and Oti out! The weekend ended with a trip to a pumpkin patch. We went on a hay ride, saw farm animals, pumpkins and gourds. We can't wait until next year when little Greenway can go, too! It was a fun time for us all and we look forward to the next visit.

2 comments:

sara d harper said...

how fun!!! I love the way you put the pictures in!!! See ya soon!!

Anonymous said...

Amber,

You look great, and I love the new house.