Sunday, October 22, 2006

Home Sweet Home


After some anxious weeks of waiting, some sore back muscles, and a lot of excitement we're all moved into our new home. We're going with the minimalist look for a little while, but still ecstatic that we have a place to call our own. I can't get Amber to stop working and making plans for the decor. We have a want list a mile long already. Oti is as happy as she can be with HER(at least until daddy's little girl is here) new backyard. Amber is still feeling good and little Greenway is turning flips constantly - we like to lay in bed and try to catch a peak at a kick or punch. We're also doing all we can to prepare for her arrival - against all odds, I put together the crib given to us by Nonna and Gampy(the Davis'). We've got a ways to go, but feel like we have a good start on the Greenway family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Home!!

sara d harper said...

I am sooo excited for ya'll!!!!!!! It's beautiful!! And I LOVE that pic of amber!!! too funny!