Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Want To Go High As Go(ooo)d!

Mark 10:13-16
13 People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. 14 When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” 16 And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.


I'm grateful for the gentle reminder He sent our way through our big girl.  This scripture was the first thing that came to mind when Brett sent this picture of Briley yesterday afternoon.  He said that she kept saying, "I want to go high as Go(ooo)d!"  The joy and peace she was feeling is oozing from the sweet expression on her sweet face.  I pray that each one of our children, that Brett and I, that our entire family, those we cross paths with and those we don't, will always have this kind of joy that is only truly found in the Lord.  If they haven't found it, yet, I pray they will one day very soon.  No matter the circumstances, in times of joy or pain, that we can all confidently rest in the comfort and joy of Jesus.

And Avery ...

"WoooooWoooooWooooo ..."

No comments: