Friday, June 05, 2009

Tickled Pink Once Again ...

Today was a very exciting day for our family ... We found out that we're expecting another precious baby girl! We're so happy that Briley will have a little sister to grow up with, and, although, she wants to name her "Puppy," we know she's going to be the best big sister. (At the beginning of the week, when I asked her whether she wanted a baby sister or brother, she said, "Sister." When asked what we should name her if she does have a little sister, she said "Amber." So, she has obviously changed her mind.) :o)
The Lord is good, and our cup runneth over.

Sweet face

Another face picture

Stretching out her legs

Sweet lil' foot

Pretty, pretty profile

Baby Girl Greenway, It was so amazing seeing every sweet little inch of you this morning. Your daddy and I were grinning from ear to ear when they told us we were having a girl. And as the doctor walked us through what we were seeing and explained how everything was healthy and great, I had tears that continuously fell. It was in God's plan, before we ever knew, for you to be a part of our family. It fills our hearts and souls with so much joy knowing that He will be entrusting us with you in only a few short months. We can't wait to meet you, hold you, love you.

2 comments:

The Willis Family said...

Just what I imagined for your family! So happy for y'all!

The Cooks said...

That's SO exciting Amber!!! I am so happy for you & your family! Best wishes & God Bless! xoxoxo