I was catching up on your blog posts and can't believe how much I've missed! How are you loving being a stay-at-home mom? Briley's hair is so precious! We'll be in Atlanta the weekend of August 23-24 staying with my aunt for a wedding. I hope we can get together! Your email address is on my work computer (which I don't have access to anymore). Can you email me at brookewillis@gmail.com, and hopefully we can coordinate getting together soon!
1 comment:
I was catching up on your blog posts and can't believe how much I've missed! How are you loving being a stay-at-home mom? Briley's hair is so precious! We'll be in Atlanta the weekend of August 23-24 staying with my aunt for a wedding. I hope we can get together! Your email address is on my work computer (which I don't have access to anymore). Can you email me at brookewillis@gmail.com, and hopefully we can coordinate getting together soon!
Post a Comment