Friday, April 04, 2008

She's a changin'!

The picture to the right was taken the week after her first birthday. I've been slack in keeping up with the blog, but wanted to share this one even though she's changed so much in such little time...It's one of my favorites!
Here are a few pictures of her hanging out with Beau and G.G. on G.G.'s birthday last week!
In the previous post, I mentioned her love for the 101 Dalmatians movie. Well, she was a bit cranky after we got home last night because her two bottom, one year old molars broke through yesterday. I was hoping that some puppy time would do the trick. I think it worked! She also had a good time cleaning out/organizing our cabinets while I cooked.
Another thing she's doing now is pointing to her (or your) eyes, nose and head when you ask her to...sometimes mouth. She's growing and changing so fast each week. I treasure every second...I could just eat 'er up!

No comments: