Sunday, February 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, Briley!

Although, her birthday is actually February 4th, we celebrated on Saturday. We had lots of fun spending time with family. She had pink and cow print decorations ... Guess I was still caught up in her cute Halloween costume! My sweet co-worker, Laura, made her AMAZING cakes. Every time I looked at them, they brought a smile to my face. The cake tasted as amazing as it looked! And, of course, Sara was there capturing each special moment, like always! Thank you to everyone for helping us make Briley's first birthday so special. We love you all.
I've been reminiscing a lot over past few days of Briley's first year. This time last year, I was getting ready to go to the hospital thinking that we were going to be sent back home. I was so anxious, scared but excited all at the same time. My memory fast fowards to the moment the doctor laid her on my belly and the emotion that filled my heart in that second. No one can describe the love that you have for your child as a parent, but
it's the most wonderful feeling in the world.

Enjoy her slideshow!
Briley, Daddy and I have been so blessed with the gift God gave us a year ago. You have brought more joy and love into our lives than we could have ever imagined. We're looking forward to watching you grow this next year and falling in love with you over and over and over again. We love you from here to the moon and back. Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Girl!


Love,
Daddy and Mama

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy B-day, Briley! My, how time flies!


Sharon

Brooke said...

how cute is she in her little birthday outfit!?! the party decorations look adorable. great pictures!

Anonymous said...

It seems impossible that she is already a year old! Best wishes to the whole happy family.