Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Gooooooooo Dawgs, Sic'em, Woof..Woof..Woof!

Born on Super Bowl Sunday, this little girl was made to watch football with her Daddy! Especially, if The Dawgs are rolling over some poor team from the Big 12.
We enjoyed the game at home, but started pumping ourselves up by picking on an unfortunate, but adorable Tech fan earlier in the evening. Ansley was more than happy to see us Dawg fans go, but graciously kissed us goodbye on the way out.

2 comments:

Karri said...

I love it. When it comes to football, you can never start them too early. :-)She is so precious.

Amy and Matt Certain said...

Amber
She is so BEAUTIFUL! I know you are having so much fun with her. Your family is so blessed and I'm so very happy for you.
Miss seeing you at work, and think of you often. I always check out your blog and really enjoy seeing how much she is growing and how wonderful you and Brett are as parents. Matt and I are doing well, we have a blog too! www.thecertains.org.

I'm glad we can keep up with each other via blogs but I would love to see you sometime in person!

Lots of love, and God bless...
Amy