Briley grew so much during her 5th month and we can hardly believe she'll be celebrating her 6th one on Saturday.On July 4th, she enjoyed her first dip in a pool without even a whimper. She went through a growth spurt somewhere along the way. We noticed her playing, eating, cooing and laughing more all within a week and a half span. Oh, and she's definitely curious!
She and Oti have discovered a new interest in one another. Briley now realizes that if she's down on Oti's level and she holds her hand out, Oti will help herself in giving plenty of kisses...This is quickly followed by a hand wash and wipe down. Not my choice of affection, but I have to admit, it's cute seeing Briley wanting to interact with her furry sister.
Bonus Pics:
Hanging out with Shae & Oti
Chillin' with Daddy
2 comments:
Man, she has grown!! I can't wait to come see her again!!
Briley is such a cutie. Next time you need a babysitter, please call me. I must get my hands on this little girl. :)
Stephanie
Post a Comment