Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Our first day apart...

I started back to work on Monday...with a very heavy heart. It was hard saying my goodbyes, but I made sure to get enough kisses to last me through the day. Although, it still wasn't enough. It was nice knowing she was in good hands with her Nonna though. (I'm not looking foward to the daycare drop off in a couple of weeks...yesterday was bad enough!) My co-workers gave me a warm welcome back by decorating my cube. They even had bowl fulls of Briley sprinkled around my computer monitor. It was a very sweet surprise...they're such a great group to work with.
Once I FINALLY got home, I just HAD to wake her up from her nap by smothering her with more kisses. Our little sweetheart! It's hard to believe she's already 7 weeks. She's becoming more and more alert, not missing a beat and even giving us 5 hour stretches between feedings at night. We couldn't ask for a sweeter baby. (Can you tell I'm completely in love?)

1 comment:

sara d harper said...

She looks like she's gotten bigger already!!