February 6 - I was bright-eyed knowing that I would be going home later in the day...All dressed up and ready for my first car seat ride...HOME!!!
Wednesday, February 7 - I love my Daddy...and I love staring at him...still staring...He's so handsome.
Wednesday, February 7 - I went to the doctor and had my jaundice levels checked. I had to start phototherapy, but Mama & Daddy were thankful that I was able to do this at home.
Thursday, February 8 - A nurse came out to check my levels and I had to continue the phototherapy.
Friday, February 9 - I'm really ready to get off of this thing. Mama & Daddy are ready, too. It's no fun for them, but I've been a real trooper. Another nurse came out to check my levels again. I had another doctor's appointment Friday afternoon and she said that my levels had dropped some more. So, she said to keep me off the phototherapy until ANOTHER nurse comes out Saturday morning to see if my levels have continued to drop by themselves. If so, then no more non-tanning bed for meeeee!!! I enjoyed the rest of my afternoon when I was able to hang out downstairs...with actual clothes on!!!
4 comments:
These are all soo adorable!!
Brett & Amber,
Briley is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your site with us. We will make sure we send a link to Chad and Matt.
Mike & Lorraine
She is SO precious. Thank you so much for posting and sharing your cutie pie with us. I can't wait to meet her.
I want to be there soooo bad! She is absolutely gorgeous...but what else should I expect! I miss you and love you sooo much!!!
Post a Comment